If you have tired, achy and heavy legs, active compression stockings and compression socks are an ideal choice to help with these problems. Active compression socks will help to maintain active lifestyle, while providing a compression therapy. Active compression socks are capable of applying compression of 15-20, 20-30 and 30-40 mmHg with robust qualities to withstand unrelenting wear and tear, these active compression stockings increase both arterial and venous circulation, keep your legs energized during exercise and provide faster recovery. Those socks activate the flow of blood in the muscles, increase oxygen to optimize muscles and remove lactic acid, reduce risk of injury and increase coordination, stability and security when exercising. At Comfort Clinic, our certified compression garments fitters will make sure you get the best compression stockings to suit your activities. Compression sport socks can also be helpful in prevention of plantar fasciitis, shin splints, muscle strains, calf cramps and post-workout pain.
- Modern technology, use of Clima-Comfort, merino wool, addition of Zinc for moisture management, antifungal protection and odor regulation
- Anatomical design, extra flat seems, wide top band for secure fit
- Cushioned foot profile with padding and perfect fit prevent blisters
- Optimum recovery and performance,improved coordination, maximum stability for muscles and joints to prevent injuries, muscle traumas and soreness
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- Ideal for nurses, construction workers, runners, triathletes, all endurance athletes, people who are on their feet all day
- Available in attractive colours, with built-in reflective materials for increased visibility in the dark